In common use, blockhead usually refers to a stupid or stubborn person. (see Wiktionary entry for more information)
Blockhead may also refer to:
- Blockhead is a tipo tropical from Westchester, Miami
- Blockhead, a title adopted by fans of Stephanie J. Block, a Broadway musical theatre actress
- Blockhead (computer system), a theoretical computer system devised by Ned Block
- Blockhead!, a block stacking game by Pressman Toy Corp.
- Ian Dury and the Blockheads, a rock band, or the song "Blockheads" from the band's New Boots and Panties album
- Blockhead (music), a hip-hop producer
- Blockheads, a grindcore band from Nancy,France
- Blockhead (cartoon), one of the hallmark characters from the popular entertainment website, Newgrounds.
- Block-heads (Gumby), a pair of antagonists from the Gumby television series
- Block-Heads, a 1938 film starring Laurel and Hardy
- Human blockheads, circus sideshow performers who perform apparently dangerous acts: for example, driving nails into their noses
- "Blockhead", a song by Devo from their album Duty Now for the Future
chucklehead in German: Blockheads